Candidate First Name Vincent
Candidate Last Name Parlatore
Candidate Email Address email@example.com
District ID 101
* Are you the candidate? » Yes
* Do you support or oppose Article 1 Section 3 of the Florida Constitution on the separation of religion and government and that taxpayer money should not go to support sectarian institutions?
* Do you support or oppose the right of women to have access to all forms of health care?
»Other I believe that access to healthcare does exist. I would need a little more information. Are we speaking also of abortion?
* Do you support or oppose new laws granting businesses or individuals a license to discriminate against any persons based on personal or religious objections?
»Other Was that supposed to say that discriminates. Again I would need a little more clarity to give an informational answer to that.
* Do you support or oppose legislation allowing organizations to refuse adoption services to any individuals/couples based on personal or religious objections?
* Do you support or oppose the teaching of fact based science in public schools?
»Other This area needs to be separate from public education as with religion
* Do you support or oppose the use of taxpayer dollars to support private educational institutions?
»Other As long as the money is not used for religious teachings. Such as math science English anything of non-religion this can only help the education of children.
What does religious freedom mean to you?
Everyone is entitled their beliefs or non belief without government interference. Whether Scientology, evolution or teachings of the Bible. All life from the simplest forms were endowed by their creator from a personal point of view. Either thought does not make it right or wrong. However, no matter the subject no individual or group should impose their will or believe on another. Thank you for your time.