Candidate First Name Scott
Candidate Last Name Hottenstein
Candidate Email Address scott@MrH4FL57.org
District ID State Representative, District 57
* Are you the candidate? »Yes
* Do you support or oppose Article 1 Section 3 of the Florida Constitution on the separation of religion and government and that taxpayer money should not go to support sectarian institutions?
* Do you support or oppose the right of women to have access to all forms of health care?
* Do you support or oppose new laws granting businesses or individuals a license to discriminate against any persons based on personal or religious objections?
* Do you support or oppose legislation allowing organizations to refuse adoption services to any individuals/couples based on personal or religious objections?
* Do you support or oppose the teaching of fact based science in public schools?
* Do you support or oppose the use of taxpayer dollars to support private educational institutions?
What does religious freedom mean to you?
I believe it means that the government cannot establish a religion in our country or community, and that people are free to practice the religion they choose – or choose not to – within the bounds of our Constitution and law. To me, that means that no one can practice religion in a way that negatively impacts another person’s rights.