Candidate First Name Jennifer
Candidate Last Name Webb
Candidate Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
District ID FL HD 69
* Are you the candidate? » Yes
* Do you support or oppose Article 1 Section 3 of the Florida Constitution on the separation of religion and government and that taxpayer money should not go to support sectarian institutions?
* Do you support or oppose the right of women to have access to all forms of health care?
* Do you support or oppose new laws granting businesses or individuals a license to discriminate against any persons based on personal or religious objections?
* Do you support or oppose legislation allowing organizations to refuse adoption services to any individuals/couples based on personal or religious objections?
* Do you support or oppose the teaching of fact based science in public schools?
* Do you support or oppose the use of taxpayer dollars to support private educational institutions?
What does religious freedom mean to you?
Religious freedom means both the freedom to practice whatever orthodoxy your choose, and freedom from being forced into any specific belief system. It does not mean that our elected officials should not have personal religious or spiritual lives. It does mean that our elected officials should use logic, reason, and evidenced based research to inform decisions and priorities.