Cynthia Dela Rosa
Candidate First Name Cynthia
Candidate Last Name Dela Rosa
Candidate Email Address email@example.com
District ID HD23
* Are you the candidate? »Yes
* Do you support or oppose Article 1 Section 3 of the Florida Constitution on the separation of religion and government and that taxpayer money should not go to support sectarian institutions?
* Do you support or oppose the right of women to have access to all forms of health care?
* Do you support or oppose new laws granting businesses or individuals a license to discriminate against any persons based on personal or religious objections?
* Do you support or oppose legislation allowing organizations to refuse adoption services to any individuals/couples based on personal or religious objections?
* Do you support or oppose the teaching of fact based science in public schools?
* Do you support or oppose the use of taxpayer dollars to support private educational institutions?
What does religious freedom mean to you?
Religious freedom means that you, as a group or as an individual, have the right to practice any religion or none without fear of persecution or punishment from the State. Obviously, this freedom doesn’t apply to anyone who uses their ‘religion’ to harm or call for harm against others or who choose to persecute or discriminate against their fellow citizens. We must always ensure that religious freedom is protected, but also that that same freedom isn’t used as an excuse to target those who don’t practice that religion in question or other such groups.